Am I Undatable?

Blogger Double Date

I'm starting to get a complex.

I was supposed to go out on a date last week, but it got canceled due to my ex not sending child support thus making me spend my gas money on groceries. OK, no problem, we just rescheduled for this week. Then, he canceled on me because he had too much going on this week already.

That's when I got a call from the boy-toy. He's younger, and sexy, and has the hots for me. When he called asking if he could come by last night I nearly did flips through the living room. After jumping in the shower, shaving, and grabbing my slinky black top I got a text from boy-toy. Some people that he works with decided not to show up, leaving him to cover the load. So that got canceled.

This has not been my week when it comes to dating. Rationally, I know that it's still the holidays and most people have a lot on their plates. I get it that coworkers are likely to not show up from all the celebrating. That isn't stopping the emotional side of my rain from getting worried.

I'm over 30, divorced, and have three kids. My hips are wider than they used to be, my breasts are saggier, and I've got stretch marks almost every where. Am I undatable? Have I reached the point where I should give up looking for excitement, and start looking for the bald, pot-bellied, middle aged guys that will be reliable? Is it wrong that I want to get back some of the fun I missed out on when I married young?


Creative Commons License photo credit: Mike Licht, NotionsCapital.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe by email:

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital